Maybe you didn't go to the gym today because it's so nice outside, or maybe you just decided to wait until tomorrow, again.
If you haven't decided yet where to go to get fit in Ames during 2012, here are several places you can work out.
- Ames Racquet & Fitness Center has three locations in Ames — oad, , and — and if you buy a membership to one, you have access to all three. One location has an indoor tennis court, another an indoor swimming pool.
- Anytime Fitness has three locations in Ames — , and . — and they're open 24 hours, seven days a week. Anytime Fitness features treadmills, cardio equipment, free weights, ellipticals, stair climbers and weight machines.
- offers a 10-week bodyshaping course that combines cardio-kickboxing, strength training, and nutrition to deliver noticeable results in just 10 weeks. Cost for the program is $389.
- is another total body transformation program that incorporates yoga, kettle bells, upper and lower body workouts and nutrition into an eight-week program. The next session begins Jan. 9.
- is a women's only fitness club and there is also , a locally-owned and operated fitness center that offers a nine-week body makeover.
Did we forget one? Add it in the comment section below.