The City of Ames designated Wednesday Oct. 31 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. as the suggested Trick-or-Treat Night hours.
VisitAmes.Com listed hours at 5 to 7 p.m. so don't be surprised if ghosts come knocking a little early.
Children wearing a costume can also pick up a treat from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the Ames Public Library, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in downtown businesses that are part of the Main Street Cultural Arts District and from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at North Grand Mall.
SEE MORE ON PATCH
- Trick-or-Treat Hours in Ames and Halloween Safety
- Police Provide Halloween Tips
- Ask the Patch Pros: Take the Fright Out of Halloween Preparation
- Ames Police Blotter: Halloween Brings Strange Reports
- Ames Retailers Discuss Most Popular Halloween Costumes
- POLL: Pick the Best Candy for Beggars' Night